Have you ever seen one of The Rec's snaps on Snapchat?
Snapchat is usually a way to capture funny moments or satisfy your general boredom, but The Rec’s snapchat provides much more. Here is just a peek at what we have to offer:
- Our contests and giveaways allow you to voice your opinions and share your favorite parts of our wonderful facility. Bonus: These often include some pretty awesome prizes!
- See your friends! Our team is often out and about in The Rec “snap-ing” fun pictures of our members. You may see some friends or some new friendly faces.
- Keep up with all the new classes, club sports teams and promotions offered at The Rec.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at what keeps us running day-to-day: photo shoots, group fitness classes, and more.
- Satisfy your FOMO and get a live view of our major events, or just see what goes on everyday inside The Rec and around Auburn.
Whether with a video of Aubie goofing around at one of our events, a funny picture of one of our patrons, or prizes for contests, our Snapchat is sure to surprise you. So go ahead, give us a follow, and see what you’ve been missing out on.
Photography: Auburn Campus Rec
Bass was born and raised in Austin, Texas. He played lacrosse for 3 years at Jacksonville University in Jacksonville, Florida before transferring to Auburn. A self-described beach bum, Bass is passionate about music, the outdoors, cooking, and spending time with friends.
This is Bass’ first year at Auburn and he enjoys applying his creative side to his work at The Rec, where he Snapchats, tables and photography.
He has a great sense of humor, and he approaches each day with a smile.